Sponsorship & Partner Packages
If you are part of the Football Industry, if you value innovation and strive for professional excellence and achievement, then you should make sure you become part of this exciting event.
The Football Business Awards is a unique gathering of senior representatives from the world of Football with Club CEOs as well as other influencial figures scattered around the room.
Packages can be tailored to suit your needs but a sample package is listed below.
We also have a limited number of partner packages allowing premium tables to be booked in advance with additional promotional benefits. Scroll down for details.
Before the ceremony
- 150 word profile on Football Business Awards 2015 website
- Your company logo with hyperlink will be shown in a premium position on the website
- Your company logo on promotional HTML emails and other event materials
- “Sponsor of the Football Business Awards 2015” logo available for your use
- Your company name in press releases pre and post event
- Your company logo on tickets issued to all attendees
- An invitation to the highly exclusive judge's lunch
At the ceremony
- Your company logo on the stage set of the Awards
- Your company logo shown on AV presentation of the Awards
- Your company logo on signage at the event
- Your company logo on menu cards on all tables
- Reference to your company in the Awards presentation script
- A senior representative from your company will present the trophy to the category winner
- Your company logo on screen with details of the category finalists and winner
- Platinum Hospitality table for 10 at the Awards Ceremony
- Reference to your sponsorship and your company logo in the official “Awards Review” email
- 1 email to be sent on your behalf to all attendees
- Opportunity to send one message to the Football Business Awards LinkedIn Group
- Reference to your support in post event materials, press releases etc.
The Price for this package is available on request.
For sponsorship / Partnering enquiries please contact:
Rory Ross Russell