It was another big night at Stamford Bridge for the 4th annual Football Business Awards. Once again Ray Stubbs and Mark Lawrenson hosted the ceremony and there was some fantastic entertainment by freestyle rap star Chris Turner. The celebrations continued into the early hours at "Under the Bridge". Huge thanks to the headline sponsors Smith & Williamson and to Chelsea for hosting the event.
The winners were as follows:
- Aston Villa Football Club - Best Fan Engagement by a Club
- Designwerk - Best Business Serving Football – up to £2m turnover
- ADI.TV - Best Business Serving Football – over £2m turnover
- White Hart Lane, home of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club - Best Non-match Day Use of a Venue
- West Ham United Football Club - Best Marketing of a Football Club
- ‘Show Your Stripes’ by Southampton Football Club and Mischief PR - Best Club Marketing Initiative – The Premier League
- #EnjoyTheRide season ticket retention by Wolverhampton Wanderers - Best Club Marketing Initiative – Non-Premier League
- Arsenal Football Club - Best Football Club Hospitality
- Everton Football Club - Best / Most Innovative Use of Technology
- Crystal Palace Football Club Foundation - Best Football Community Scheme – The Premier League
- Albion in the Community - Best Football Community Scheme – Non-Premier League
- KSS - Best Professional Service Business Serving Football
- Chelsea Football Club - Best Match Day Experience
- Manchester City Football Club - Best Corporate Social Responsibility Scheme
- SAP and the German Football Association - Sponsorship / Partnership of the Year
- Budweiser Dream Goal - Best Brand Activation Involving Football
- Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club - The Best Football Club to Work For
- Huw Jenkins – Swansea City - FC Business Football CEO of the Year
- Sir Trevor Brooking - Global Football Ambassador
Download the "On the night guide"
With all the top 8 premiership clubs from 2014/15 involved, the event is now firmly established as the annual gathering at which to acknowledge success in Football off rather than on the pitch.
The Football Business Awards recognise and reward the hard work that takes place to support the success of the game. Join us at the event to reward your team and celebrate their achievements.
With an illustrious judging panel selected for their particular experience and expertise in the categories covered the FBA has grown into a significant annual networking event. The awards are becoming more and more difficult to win every year, and an increasingly valuable marketing badge for those who manage to do so.